MHM - Divide 55
MHM - Divide 55
There has never been a pack with so much functionality, versatility and durability while maintaining such a clean, attractive design. Show us one and we’ll show you flying pigs. The Divide 55 is our flagship backpacking pack and it’s the perfect size “go-to” pack for most of your multi-day exploring. Dual #10 YKK zippers on each side of the pack are great for quick on-trail access. The zippers continue up through the roll-top closure so the pack can be opened up entirely into a ground mat, making it easy to view and organize all your gear at once. To keep you comfortable and enjoying your surroundings, the Divide uses our updated sYnc A.C.™ suspension system. With a built-in WATERPROOF stuff sack, internal compression system, deployable water bottle holster and dual-pivoting hipbelt the Divide is the new higher standard for technical packs.
- sYnc A.C. suspension
- air channeled mesh backpanel
- Slide n' lock adjustable harness
- variCant dualpivoting/fully adjustable hipbelt
- Backhugger ICS
- QuickStuff Pack Sack (built-in fully waterproof stuff sack)
- roll-top enclosure under top lid
- hydration reservoir compatible
- top and dual side panel access (2 panel zippers allow pack to be opened up completely flat)
- dual-access zippered top lid
- detachable top lid converts into a small day pack
- water-resistant clear coated mesh "dry pocket" inside top lid
- external compression straps
- deployable hydration holster on hipbelt
- 11 pockets + main compartment
- adjustable and deployable ice axe/trekking pole loops
- deployable bottom staps
- Volume: 55 liters
- Weight: 5.5 lbs / 4.9 lbs*
- Fits Torso: 16-24 in.
- Fits Waist 29-40 in.
- Number of Stays: 2
- Main Pack fabric: 315 denier ripstop Invista CORDURA® Plus, Nylon 6.6, 80g PU/DWR.
- Bottom Fabric: 840 denier Invista CORDURA® HD, Nylon 6.6, 80g PU/DWR.
- Shroud Fabric: 100 denier mini diamond, Nylon 6.6, 60g PU/DWR
- POP color: 210 denier mini diamond, Nylon 6.0, 40g PU/DWR.
- Frame Material: 3mm x 20mm & 3mm x 25mm 6061 tempered aluminum stays and 1.5mm HDPE framesheet
- *weight of pack with all removable features removed (top lid, straps and hydration holster)
About the Brand:
Feeling the warmth of the sun on your face, blue-sky overhead, the earth under your feet and always wondering what is in store around that next bend in the trail. It's that enjoyment, curiosity and wonder that keeps you pushing down the trail and life is no different. Through the ups and downs you never know where you will end up but you keep pushing ahead taking in everything life has to offer. Growing up in the mountains of Colorado, my best friends and I spent most of our lives together in the outdoors. Our summers were consumed by hiking, camping and fishing and we devoted our time to snowboarding in the winter. This lifestyle was very familiar and comfortable to us, but in 2009 -at 22 years old- we were nearing the end of our path in college surrounded by uncertainty. We had no idea where our trail would lead once we set foot into the "real world". Jobs for college grads were few and far between due to the poor economy and the idea of taking a traditional "white-collar" path after college terrified the both of us.
A few months after graduating college, we forged our own path and decided to start a new brand of backpacks. Our never-ending love for the outdoors and refusal to settle led to the birth of MHM. This passion is carried directly into the quality and innovation of the packs we make. Why did we choose backpacks? Well we believe that backpacks are one of the single most important items people use. Whether you are trekking through the woods or going to work and school, people need an efficient way to carry their belongings without having to balance it on their heads or strain their backs.
The term "corporate" does not apply to us and it never will. We are a couple of guys, just like you, who love being outside doing what we love. Spending time on the trail and talking to people directly about what they want in a backpack is what inspires our designs. Our packs do not follow a traditional path either as they bring a new and fresh perspective to the pack world. Using only the best fabrics and an over-obsessive attention to detail has produced what we believe to be the best packs out there. The quality, unique features and compartmentalized design are like nothing else. We truly hope you enjoy using our packs as much as we've enjoyed designing them for you. When hiking in the backcountry it's all about the little things so remember "we've got your back" no matter where your path leads. Hope to see you out there!