The lofty 800-fill-power? Sierra Designs Backcountry Bed 800 3-Season Sleeping Bag has an integrated comforter and zero zippers for a unique outdoor sleeping experience through spring, summer and fall.
- Climb into the bag via the large oval opening on top; the oversize comforter seals up the opening so you can sleep comfortably no matter your position: back, side or stomach
- With a European Norm? (EN) lower-limit rating of 17°F, the Backcountry Bed 800 3-Season sleeping bag is suitable for spring, summer and fall backpacking
- On warmer nights, flip the comforter outside the sleeping bag and tuck it back for ventilation; insulated hand/arm pockets provide warmth when the comforter is outside the bag
- Down is considered the best insulation available but when wet, it quickly loses loft and the ability to keep you warm; 800-fill-power? DriDown is treated to resist moisture
- Proprietary process treats each individual duck down plume with a molecular-level polymer so the down stays dry longer, lofts better and dries faster than untreated down
- DriDown insulation stays dry 10 times longer, retains 170% more loft when exposed to moisture and dries 33% faster than untreated down
- Premium 800-fill-power? duck down is extremely compressible and offers exceptional warmth for its weight
- Ripstop polyester exterior endures frequent use in the outdoors; polyester taffeta lining is soft and comfortable next to skin
- Sleeping pad sleeve on the bottom of the bag secures your pad (pad sold separately) to create the experience of a fully integrated bed
- Sierra Designs Backcountry Bed 800 3-Season Sleeping Bag comes with a stuff sack and storage sack
- European Norm? (EN) is an independent third-party temperature rating?, allowing accurate comparisons across brands with other EN-rated bags
See more here...